Welcome to "RICKS SATELLITE WILDFEED & BACKHAUL FORUM"... ... ... Brought to you by "RICKS SATELLITE USA" - "Where the Big Dish Rules!"... ... ... In Association with "GOFASTMOTORSPORTS.com" ... ... ... Green Flag - Green Flag - Go Go Go ... ...

Forum Header Ad

This Forum is Brought to you by "Ricks Satellite"
www.RicksSatelliteUSA.com or www.GoFastMotorsports.com or call 816-228-1801
Your US Supplier for Free To Air Digital Receivers, Feed Horns, LNB's & LNBF's, Venture Made in the USA Actuator Arms and many other products!

"Now In Stock... The NEW SX88 Octagon H.265 HEVC HD DVB-S2 Multistream Satellite Receiver!"
Great Receiver At A Great Price of Just $109.00 plus $12.50 for Shipping in the 48 Cont. United States!

Ricks Satellite Wildfeed and Backhaul Forum
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
RickCaylor

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 9,166
Reply with quote  #1 
Mecum Auto Auction

Galaxy 19 C-Band
3950MHz 
EDIT:  Horizontal
SR15000
Mecum Primary

Breaking in a new receiver called the SR-1.  Does not give the modulation or FEC at this time.  DMSI is going to look into adding that info to the display screen.  I will be adding this slick little receiver to my site in the next day or two.

So far, powerful little unit.  Blind scanned one polarity on G19 in 60 seconds.  Much more testing to do though.

__________________

It's Another Great Day to Be Alive! Keep Your Eyes on the Sky!
Please e-mail or call me if need to make contact @ rickcaylor@aol.com or Ricks Satellite / 816-228-1801.

Baskeball

Registered:
Posts: 15,838
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickCaylor


Breaking in a new receiver called the SR-1.  Does not give the modulation or FEC at this time.  DMSI is going to look into adding that info to the display screen.  I will be adding this slick little receiver to my site in the next day or two.

So far, powerful little unit.  Blind scanned one polarity on G19 in 60 seconds.  Much more testing to do though.


Nice Rick, can we at least see it ??

actual NVM, I just found it on google [wave]
MUSTANG51

Registered:
Posts: 1,362
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickCaylor
Mecum Auto Auction

Galaxy 19 C-Band
3950MHz 
Vertical
SR15000
Mecum Primary



Should this be Horizontal on the polarity?
RickCaylor

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 9,166
Reply with quote  #4 
Building web page now...

Currently does not do 4:2:2, only 4:2:0.

Very small unit.  No front panel display or front panel control buttons, so remote control operation only.

More to come...  SR1_Back.jpg  SR1.jpg 
 


__________________

It's Another Great Day to Be Alive! Keep Your Eyes on the Sky!
Please e-mail or call me if need to make contact @ rickcaylor@aol.com or Ricks Satellite / 816-228-1801.

RickCaylor

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 9,166
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSTANG51
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickCaylor
Mecum Auto Auction

Galaxy 19 C-Band
3950MHz 
Vertical
SR15000
Mecum Primary



Should this be Horizontal on the polarity?


Thanks Mustang.  You are correct.  I will change in the original post!

__________________

It's Another Great Day to Be Alive! Keep Your Eyes on the Sky!
Please e-mail or call me if need to make contact @ rickcaylor@aol.com or Ricks Satellite / 816-228-1801.

Baskeball

Registered:
Posts: 15,838
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickCaylor
Building web page now...

Currently does not do 4:2:2, only 4:2:0.
 


so its 422 ready in other words?
RickCaylor

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 9,166
Reply with quote  #7 
I don't know enough about it yet to be able to answer you.  Not sure if the chip set can support 4:2:2 or not.  That is the question that inquirying minds want to know, which includes me.  For now, it only gives video on 4:2:0.  Black screen and audio only on 4:2:2 feeds. Specs says it will do 8PSK, 16APSK and 32APSK.
__________________

It's Another Great Day to Be Alive! Keep Your Eyes on the Sky!
Please e-mail or call me if need to make contact @ rickcaylor@aol.com or Ricks Satellite / 816-228-1801.

Baskeball

Registered:
Posts: 15,838
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickCaylor
I don't know enough about it yet to be able to answer you.  Not sure if the chip set can support 4:2:2 or not.  That is the question that inquirying minds want to know, which includes me.  For now, it only gives video on 4:2:0.  Black screen and audio only on 4:2:2 feeds. Specs says it will do 8PSK, 16APSK and 32APSK.


Ok thanks
Baskeball

Registered:
Posts: 15,838
Reply with quote  #9 
Found the specs on the SR-1 mentioned by Rick

http://www.dmsiusa.com/files/5513/9542/2348/synoq_sr1-brochure.pdf
RickCaylor

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 9,166
Reply with quote  #10 
I purposely did not put that link out, even though it is on DMSI's site, it lists some things that are not currently in the receiver.  I will have my page uploaded shortly with the corrected features.

The software in the unit does not have the features to do the porn sites and DMSI is still working on other features that hopefully will be added.  Besides that, all of the other specs and features appear to be correct.

Thanks,

Rick

__________________

It's Another Great Day to Be Alive! Keep Your Eyes on the Sky!
Please e-mail or call me if need to make contact @ rickcaylor@aol.com or Ricks Satellite / 816-228-1801.

Baskeball

Registered:
Posts: 15,838
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickCaylor
I purposely did not put that link out, even though it is on DMSI's site, it lists some things that are not currently in the receiver.  I will have my page uploaded shortly with the corrected features.

The software in the unit does not have the features to do the porn sites and DMSI is still working on other features that hopefully will be added.  Besides that, all of the other specs and features appear to be correct.

Thanks,

Rick


ok would you like me to remove it?
RickCaylor

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 9,166
Reply with quote  #12 
Fubar,

No, it's alright.  It's one of those things.  I would guess that in time, those options may be available, but I also knew that if it is not in the receiver and it is listed as being part of the unit that it will cause many questions.  Just trying to be ready for all of the questions about the various in's and out's that come along with any new receiver.

I know that DMSI is still working on firmware for the unit so it suits the US market.

Thanks for asking.

Rick

__________________

It's Another Great Day to Be Alive! Keep Your Eyes on the Sky!
Please e-mail or call me if need to make contact @ rickcaylor@aol.com or Ricks Satellite / 816-228-1801.

Mike

Registered:
Posts: 43,116
Reply with quote  #13 
Saturday same location
big_hemi

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 5,210
Reply with quote  #14 
Up again, same location.
__________________
10' Winegard - BSC621 C/Ku LNBF - Venture MA818-B24 - V-Box 7 - 8x1 Switch
1.2m Prodelin @ 103W | 90CM @ 87W | 1m Muzak @ 91W | 1m DS3100 (HH120 motor) | All Avenger Universal Ku LNBF's
Icecrypt 3750 & 1600 - Linkbox 9000i Local - AZbox ME - Octagon SF8008 & SX88 - Prof 7500 - Wetek - Slingbox HD Pro
MUSTANG51

Registered:
Posts: 1,362
Reply with quote  #15 
GALAXY 3C 95.0W
4131 V 15000
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Fellow Members, your posts are welcome here! Do not worry about posting everything perfect. Different receivers and LNB's will give you different Frequencies and Symbol Rates. Some set top boxes, PCI cards and USB receivers, Do Not Require all of the same information that others may need. It is not Required to post everything that others may need to tune in a feed. It is just most important to share the find. We can always adjust the Frequency and Symbol Rates and try the various Modulations and FEC's on our own receivers until we get a lock and then give a polite reply with what works for your receiver, as that information might help others as well. We all appreciate the efforts and energy of the Posters!

Thank You for Visiting GOFASTMOTORSPORTS.com - Keep Your Eyes on the Sky and the Track!